Pacific Coast Heating and Air Conditioning
Pacific Coast Heating and Air has been proudly serving the San Fernando Valley, Santa Clarita and Ventura county since 1995. Our focus on customer service can be seen in the positive reviews the company has received over the years. We are dedicated to meeting our customer’s heating and air conditioning repair and installation needs, while keeping them happy and comfortable. Providing high quality products heating and air conditioning repairs and installation services at a low market price, including preventative maintenance tune-ups. Call today for a free estimate.
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 7:00pm
Saturday 8:00am – 4:30pm
Monday-Sunday Emergency Heating and Air conditioning repair Service Available
If you are calling after hours and would like to schedule an appointment or an Emergency Heating and Air conditioning Repair service call make sure to leave a message. Doing so will alert our on call staff via Voice Mail, E-mail and text message that you have called.
24 hours a day | Seven days a week | 365 days a year!
Why use Pacific Coast Heating and Air?
- Installing a brand new air conditioning or heating system we can save you up to $300 a year in energy, gas and repair costs
- We only install high efficiency rated units in order to reduce your energy costs throughout the year
- Flat rate pricing. We charge by the job not by the hour and ensure you always know the cost in advance.
- We fix and repair ALL systems – ALL makes and models including: Carrier, Payne, Bryant, Lennox, Rheem, Ruud, Mitsubishi and York.
(Please contact our customer service team to inquire information about your system)
Since its founding, Pacific Coast Heating and Air Conditioning has earned its reputation as a leader in the HVAC industry, a one-of-a-kind repair, service and installation company. Our success is grounded in the company’s dedication to the success of its clients and its employees. We are a 5 Star Rated HVAC Company, with over 10,000 service calls placed to our company a year, we make sure each and every one of our customers is taken care of by one of our trained service technicians. Many companies claim they have “the best” customer service. At Pacific Coast Heating and Air our entire staff lives up to this claim. If you are not satisfied with our products or services, we will do everything in our power to make it right.
Our mission is to provide quality design, repair, installation and service for Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) equipment in both residential and light commercial buildings. We service the Los Angeles, Santa Clarita and Ventura County areas.
We have set the following objectives to accomplish our goals:
- Maintain the highest level of system design and engineering as possible.
- Establish a training program to ensure quality installation, repair and service by our techs.
- Hire, develop, and retain employees who are committed to our growth and customer satisfaction.
At Pacific Coast Heating & Air, our customers are our family. We have been part of the community for over 23 years. Our strong values and quality workmanship helped make us leaders in the HVAC industry. We are a company you can rely on, much like your very own family. Every customer is a priority to Pacific Coast Heating & Air. We look forward to working with you soon. To all of our old friends and new ones…. Welcome to our Family!
Our Principles of Business
- Contribute to Society
- Fairness and Honesty to all our clients
- Cooperation and Team Spirit
- Courtesy & Humility
We will be recognized as the most professional team of HVAC products and services while providing reliable service technicians to your home or business. While ensuring all of our installations are done to local building code requirements. We will also lead the way toward more efficient and effective methods and procedures to cool or heat your home.
Pacific Coast Heating & Air is a company that will..
- Provide 100% customer satisfaction
- Be open and honest
- Work together as a team
- Change for the better of ourselves, customers, and industry
- Always think of new ways to better serve our clientele