Canoga Park HVAC Company
When the temperature in Canoga Park reaches the hundreds and above, cooling Canoga Park and the surrounding areas is our main goal. Whether your home needs a new unit because the current unit is broken and beyond repair or if you’re seeking a new unit in order to lower your monthly utility bills, we can help you. Perhaps you have a functioning unit and would like to make certain it stays that way- sign up for a seasonal AC Tune-up. We are locally owned and operated and have been servicing the area for over 20 years, so you know you can trust us with all of your air conditioning needs.
Common Issues that require Air Conditioner Service
- Poorly-charged air conditioning system. If an A/C system is not properly charged with refrigerant, it is unable to efficiently remove heat and cool your home.
- The outside fan or unit is not working. The condenser fan located outside your home removes heat from the compressor and keeps refrigerant cool. The condenser fan can stop working due to a faulty capacitor, a bad motor bearing can cause it to overheat, or there may not be power to the system. If it does not run or is not spinning at full capacity, it can cause your compressor to prematurely fail, in some cases a new air conditioner has to be installed if the compressor is not in stock.
- Insufficiently cooled rooms. This can be due to poor duct design, kinked or damaged air ducts, or an air duct leak.
- The A/C unit is not blowing cold air. This can be can be a result of various issues, including the following:
- Lack of power to the system
- Dead thermostat batteries
- A low system charge
- Dirty air filters (Note: Dirty air filters can cause many system malfunctions. Air filters should be changed periodically- typically every 3-6 months in some cases monthly.)
The Best AC Service Available in Canoga Park!
We have been serving Canoga Park for more than 20 years. We are proud to be a locally-owned and operated company, and understand the importance of treating our customers the right way. Give us a call to schedule your Air Conditioning Repair today!
Air Conditioning Repair Canoga Park
We are your local air conditioning repair and service experts in Canoga Park, CA. You can trust our team of professional air conditioning repair experts with your next service or installation. We have great deals on annual maintenance that can help protect the life of your hard working AC unit. The heat in the Canoga Park area can be brutal, so don’t take your chances with whether or not your AC is running efficiently or without problems.
Air Conditioner Maintenance in Canoga Park
If your air conditioner needs seasonal maintenance, contact us at (818) 888-3968. We recommend having maintenance done on your A/C to prevent expensive air conditioner repair bills. Having an AC Tune-up done allows our service technicians to run through your entire system clean parts, change filters and test parts to prevent future break downs. Professional service by a trained technician will ensure that your system runs at peak efficiency for years to come. Among other benefits, regular maintenance reduces energy consumption and ensures peak performance.
Our commitment to customer satisfaction is unmatched by other air conditioning companies. We aim to improve overall system performance through accurate A/C repair and annual maintenance. If your cooling system breaks down unexpectedly, We are available 24 hours a day for emergency service. With Canoga Park warm summers, it is imperative to have an efficient air conditioning system. Contact our comfort specialists for the best A/C repair and service in Canoga Park! To schedule service online click here to schedule service
Installing New Air Conditioner in Canoga Park
With major equipment such as your home comfort air conditioner, we tend to do everything possible to repair them before determining that a replacement of your cooling system is necessary. The need for a replacement usually comes after you’ve had your system for many years often times more than 10 years old, or when it has been used excessively and cannot be repaired any longer. Our service technicians only recommend replacing your air conditioner when you are experiencing constant repairs that no longer keep it working properly and would be a waste of your money. Our FREE in home installation estimate to replace your old Air Conditioner is no pressure estimate.
Why Choose Us?
We are a family owned and operated heating and air conditioning company. We specialize in residential heating and air conditioning equipment replacement and repair. We carefully measure your home, calculate air flow, and consult with you about any special needs you may have, before making equipment recommendation. We will take into consideration your time, budget, and family needs, and give you a few recommendations allowing you to decide which air conditioner brand is best for you.
Why You Want To Work With The Best HVAC Company in Canoga Park
Working with a reputable HVAC company is critical to protect your home comfort system. Working with a sub-par HVAC contractor can create a number of problems:
- Poor installation of Heating and Air Conditioning equipment leads to equipment inefficiency. When purchasing and installing a new system, efficiency ratings are usually a huge benefit for homeowners and their utility bills – you expect your new system to offer the expected efficiency as written by your comfort specialist on paper. When installation is done by a poorly skilled contractor, your unit may not be able to operate at optimum efficiency you paid for. This increases your operating costs, and you don’t benefit from the savings of a high efficiency unit.
- Poor HVAC installation or repairs inhibit system performance and may reduce the life of your equipment. If your heating or cooling unit is not installed or repaired correctly, the system will not perform properly, it may cool and run fine for a few days or months until it finally breaks down leaving you wondering what could have gone wrong. Comfort throughout your household will be noticeable, and your energy bills will more than likely rise, as the unit uses more energy to overcompensate for the poorly done repair or install. Bad installations or repair jobs lead to more equipment breakdowns and stress on your central comfort system. Your unit could fail sooner than expected, leaving you with the expense of replacing a system far before needed.
The Benefits Of AC Replacement Include:
- Better air quality
- More eco-friendly
- Lower energy bills
- Quiet air conditioner
- Solve inconsistent air flow problems
- Warranty on your new Air conditioner
- Peace of mind and more.
If your system is between 10 and 20 years old and you are experiencing high utility bills or inconsistent performance, we recommend scheduling a professional evaluation of your existing system to determine if maintenance (such as ductwork repairs) or replacement is the best course of action.
Call US AT: (818) 888-3968