Westlake Village Cooling
When the temperature in Westlake Village reaches the hundreds and above, cooling Westlake Village and the surrounding areas is our main goal. Whether your home needs a new unit because the current unit is broken and beyond repair or if you’re seeking a new unit in order to lower your monthly utility bills, we can help you. Perhaps you have a functioning unit and would like to make certain it stays that way- sign up for a seasonal AC Tune-up. We are locally owned and operated and have been servicing the area for over 20 years, so you know you can trust us with all of your air conditioning needs.
Common Air Conditioner Issues
- Poorly-charged air conditioning system. If an A/C system is not properly charged with refrigerant, it is unable to efficiently remove heat and cool your home.
- The outside fan or unit is not working. The condenser fan located outside your home removes heat from the compressor and keeps refrigerant cool. The condenser fan can stop working due to a faulty capacitor, a bad motor bearing can cause it to overheat, or there may not be power to the system. If it does not run or is not spinning at full capacity, it can cause your compressor to prematurely fail, in some cases a new air conditioner has to be installed if the compressor is not in stock.
- Insufficiently cooled rooms. This can be due to poor duct design, kinked or damaged air ducts, or an air duct leak.
- The A/C unit is not blowing cold air. This can be can be a result of various issues, including the following:
- Lack of power to the system
- Dead thermostat batteries
- A low system charge
- Dirty air filters (Note: Dirty air filters can cause many system malfunctions. Air filters should be changed periodically- typically every 3-6 months in some cases monthly.)
The Best AC Service Available in Westlake Village!
We have been serving Westlake Village for more than 20 years. We are proud to be a locally-owned and operated company, and understand the importance of treating our customers the right way. Give us a call to schedule your AC Repair today!
Air Conditioning Repair Westlake Village
We are your local air conditioning repair and service experts in Westlake Village, CA. You can trust our team of professional air conditioning repair experts with your next service or installation. We have great deals on annual maintenance that can help protect the life of your hard working AC unit. The heat in the Westlake Village area can be brutal, so don’t take your chances with whether or not your AC is running efficiently or without problems.
Air Conditioner Maintenance in Westlake Village
If your air conditioner needs seasonal maintenance, contact us at (818) 888-3968. Our commitment to customer satisfaction is unmatched by other air conditioning companies. We aim to improve overall system performance through accurate A/C repair and annual maintenance. If your cooling system breaks down unexpectedly, We are available 24 hours a day for emergency service. With Westlake Village’s warm summers, it is imperative to have an efficient air conditioning system. Contact our comfort specialists for prompt A/C repair and service in Westlake Village! To schedule service online click here to schedule service
Installing New Air Conditioner in Westlake Village
With major equipment such as your home comfort air conditioner, we tend to do everything possible to repair them before determining that a replacement of your cooling system is necessary. The need for a replacement usually comes after you’ve had your system for many years often times more than 10 years old, or when it has been used excessively and cannot be repaired any longer. Our service technicians only recommend replacing your air conditioner when you are experiencing constant repairs that no longer keep it working properly and would be a waste of your money. Our FREE in home installation estimate to replace your old Air Conditioner is no pressure estimate.
Why Choose Us?
We are a family owned and operated heating and air conditioning company. We specialize in residential heating and air conditioning equipment replacement and repair. We carefully measure your home, calculate air flow, and consult with you about any special needs you may have, before making equipment recommendation. We will take into consideration your time, budget, and family needs, and give you a few recommendations allowing you to decide which air conditioner brand is best for you.
The Benefits Of AC Replacement Include:
- Better air quality
- More eco-friendly
- Lower energy bills
- Quiet air conditioner
- Solve inconsistent air flow problems
- Warranty on your new Air conditioner
- Peace of mind and more.
If your system is between 10 and 20 years old and you are experiencing high utility bills or inconsistent performance, we recommend scheduling a professional evaluation of your existing system to determine if maintenance (such as ductwork repairs) or replacement is the best course of action.
Call US AT: (818) 888-3968