Pacific Coast’s Maintenance Club Membership is an opportunity for customers to save money while guaranteeing prompt service for any Heating and/or AC repair needs. The Club Membership is a great way for us to stay connected to our customers while offering some discounts for remaining loyal to our company.
The club has two levels of service, featuring different options.
The Gold Membership offers; a 30% discount on repairs, service within 24 hours, no dispatch fees or service fees.
The Silver Membership offers; a 20% discount on repairs, service within 48 hours, service fee of only $45.00 compared to the regular price $79.00 fee.
- Priority Customer Status
- 20%-30% discount on Heater or Air conditioner repair service (parts and labor). Excludes diagnostic fees
- No overtime charges (except holidays)
- Improved efficiency
- Extended Equipment Life
- Improved safety
- Improved Capacity
- Inflation protection
- Agreement’s transferable
Club Membership Procedures Include:
AIR CONDITIONER TUNE-UP SERVICE
- Clean or replace standard One inch air filters
- Inspect inside cooling coil. (Clean air discounted service rate if necessary)
- Inspect primary and secondary drains
- Clean and test condensate drain
- Inspect blower components – clean and/or adjust as necessary
- Inspect condenser coil – clean as necessary
- Lubricate all moving parts (where applicable)
- Monitor air conditioner operating pressures for proper refrigerant charge. Add up to One pound of “Freon” if needed
- Inspect and tighten all loose electrical connections
- Upon completion of your AC Tune-up we will provide you with a full report on the status of your Air conditioning unit.
You will know if your comfort system is reliable or if it is in need of an Air conditioning repair at the end of the service.
Our Air conditioning repair experts are equipped with a fully stocked vehicle to make sure they can repair your system.
HEATING SYSTEM TUNE-UP SERVICE
- Monitor voltage and amperage draw on all motors
- Monitor heating cycles
- Test for Carbon Monoxide Gases
- Inspect heat exchanger wall and burners
- Adjust gas pressure to manufacturer specifications
- Inspect pilot operation – adjust as necessary
- Inspect Hot Surface Ignition System
- Monitor flue draft for safe operation
- Inspect and test safety controls
- Adjust air flow for proper temperature rise
- Inspect for cracked heat exchanger
- Upon completion of your Heater Tune-up we will provide you with a full report on the status of your Heating system.
You will know if your comfort system is reliable or if it is in need of a Heater repair at the end of the service. Our Heater
repair experts are equipped with a fully stocked vehicle to make sure they can repair your system.
Our Energy Star approved Air conditioning and Heating Club Membership check-up’s will guarantee you know the status is of your home comfort system.